Terms & Condition
Terms and Condition for Future Essence NEW Applications:-
1. By using this site or by clicking "I agree" to this Agreement, you signify
your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to this
Agreement please do not use this site and do not click "I agree". Please
check this Agreement periodically for changes as the owner of this site
("Future Essence") reserves the right to revise this Agreement. In the
event of a change to this Agreement, your continued use of this site
following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of such
changes. The Company reserves the right to terminate a User’s use of
this site at any time without notice and may do so for any breach of this Agreement.
2. The applicant is required to read thoroughly the conditions, policies and
procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company
as given from the website named "http://www.future-essence.com/”.
This application/agreement form is considered as an authentic and
legally binding document. This contract is between the (herein after
referred to as member) and Future Essence (HEREIN AFTER
REFERRED to as Company).
3. If the applicant agreed to adhere to and abide by the condition
mentioned here under and in the website named "http://www.futureessence.com/”. He/She shall become a distributor on purchase of
joining package of the Company by way of a Crossed Demand Draft or
4. The applicant should have completed minimum 18 years of age and
shall be competent to enter in to contract as provided in the ‘India
5. If the Applicant had not completed 18 years of Age ”minor detail” must
be filled by the parents/ guardian of the applicant.
6. If the applicant is Partnership Company/ Private Ltd. Company, then the
applicant has to provide all necessary documents pertaining to
Company/company during the registration membership.
7. For joining as an independent distributor of the Company. The applicant
will have to make a purchase of any of the applicable joining packages
by way of a Crossed Demand Draft favoring to company or via Online
Payment methods listed on the website.
8. If anybody makes any payment in cash, it will be at his/her own risk and
under no circumstances, will the Company be answerable to such
unauthorized cash payment.
9. The initial payment made by the applicant is towards purchasing the
product which also entitles the buyer to be enrolled as an independent
distributor and the same is refundable as per the terms mentioned in
product return policy.
10. The member will be eligible for incentives or income only as per the
volume of business done by him that is also subject to the eligibility
norms to the member on only his/her joining the Company.
11. The independent distributor will not be an agent or employee of the
Company. His/her position being so; he/she cannot bind the Company
in any authority to bind the Company or to speak on behalf of the
12. The Company will approve the membership by issuing of official
receipt and an online registration, which will carry the password and an
identification number know as “Member Id" generated by Company. This
password and Member ID used for all his/her transaction and
correspondence with the Company. The Member ID once generated
cannot be altered a point of time.
13. The Company will, in no case, entertain any communication without
14. Trimming and Services charges will be deducted as per Company
norms. TDS will be deducted as formulated by the Indian Government.
15. In case of membership in name of Partnership Company, the
Partnership Company has to submit partnership deeds and relevant
16. All individual members should adhere to rules and regulation formed
by the organization and if any of the members is found guilty of not
observing the same, then his/her Distributorship may be terminated by
17. The Company reserves all rights to terminate a member.
18. Once a member is terminated he/she cannot enter any of the
Company premises/meeting location and his/her incentive/income will
be stopped immediately.
19. The distributor shall bear true faith and all commitment to the
Company and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the Company
and shall maintain good relation with other distributors.
20. The member shall always behave and act in a dignified manner
befitting the status of a member of a reputed and leading network
marketing Company of the country.
21. The member shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with
any false statement / promise to join in the Company as a member.
22. The Company will not be answerable for any promise, assurance
given by any member to any person, unless it is in accordance with the
approved business plan and terms Hence the applicant shall go through
the website "http://www.future-essence.com/" and the brochures and
notices issued by the Company. He / She Can have full information on
all the offers by contacting the Company.
23. The applicant / member shall ensure that all the information /
furnished to the Company is correct and property entered. Any request
for correction furnished by the member sponsor or placement details will
not be entertained, once payment statements are processed.
24. Company reserves the right reject any membership / applicant at its
25. The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions.
Products, schemes, business and policies, giving prior notice through its
website” are "http://www.future-essence.com/" binding on all member of
26. The terms and conditions within above mentioned shall be governed
in accordance with the law in force in the territories of India. Disputes, if
any arise, shall be sub exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Uttar
27. If any dispute of difference arises between the parties here of
touching the business of interpretation of any terms and condition or as
to incentives, income etc. related business of the Company, the same
shall be referred to arbitration and the arbitration shall be governed by
the ’Arbitration And Conciliation Act. 2010.
28. The member has to provide all correct information in the term. The
mobile Number mentioned should be in working condition and if it is
found during verification that number mentioned in the form is false /
non working condition or any other detail filled up in the membership
form is not true, the application will be rejected and membership will be
forfeited with immediate effect.
29. If due to change in govt. policies and enactment of law, the form
business is stopped then Company will not liable for any kind of claims,
reimbursement and compensation.
30. Read over by me / to me and agreed by me.